All ISSA members/operators have been independently accredited and meet the required standards set out by the association
Why use the self storage association?
The aims and objectives of the self storage association
The long term aspirations that form the framework within which everything the ISSA does will sit are:
The shorter term more definitive goals in no particular priority are to:
- Continue to raise industry awareness nationally.
- Raise industry standards and thereby enhance the value of membership.
- Liaise with regulatory bodies in respect of security, fire safety, new build planning and other issues as may be required, and advise members accordingly.
- Improve communication with existing members, regulatory bodies, the media, financial institutions and the public.
- Increase membership through marketing and enhancing value of membership.
- Provide regular, reliable and relevant industry information.